Friday, December 05, 2008

Life, love, and laziness.

So, I was sitting at the kitchen table (where I have made it a habit to do my homework so I don't get distracted and procrastinate) and I started to contemplate life. Well, not "life." That sounds all deep and philosophical and such. No no no. Actually, it is quite the opposite. I was contemplating MY life. I've been doing a lot of that lately and every time I come up with the same conclusion.

I'm lazy.

Seriously, if I stopped every time I was crying or stressed about something and I asked myself, "self, what is the real purpose for this nonsense?" the answer would almost always be because I'M LAZY. (Or because I've not had enough coffee but that's a different issue entirely)

I'm gonna stop writing because I've tried to type like three or four sentences and they all turn out to be gibberish in the end. So maybe later.

No comments: